black clover filler worth watching

So far 151 episodes of black clover have been issued. Since the fire kingdom attacks, there is only one person who survive of the air kingdom, the avatar, one chosen for mastering the 4 elements and bring balance to the world. I personally enjoy reading the manga, rather than watching the anime – and this is true for all the stories, not just Black Clover – but I do like to see all the epic sequences get animated so I watch the anime as well. Black Clover is, at best a mediocre show. and the text or it won't work!). Created Feb 16, 2015. Does Black Clover have filler? 0. Naruto Filler Episodes: The all Naruto filler episodes are; 26, 97, 99, 101-106, 136-140, 143-219. 151 is the episode where the captains fight each other, this is a must-watch if you haven't seen it (the animation is amazing). For more information, go here. It focuses more on regular citizens and peasants and how they were affected by the elf stuff. Watch Black Clover Online. So far 161 episodes of Black … Not counting the filler ep or two that the anime has had I definitely consider the anime of MHA to be the superior version. In total 154 episodes of Black Clover were aired. Black Clover Trailer. It has been serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine since February 16, 2015, and has been collected into 22 tankōbon volumes. 3. Naruto Shippuden was an anime series that ran from 2007 to 2017. Comment. Anime Exclusive Episodes: 3, 13, 55-56, 130-133, 136-ongoing. Black Clover has anime canon episodes apart from fillers. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. The Anime Filler List is the high-quality areas for anime fans to watch anime except fillers. With a total of 10 reported filler episodes, Black Clover has a very low filler percentage of 7%. ... Black Clover by Yuki Tabata. These chapters will be distributed in 5 sets of DVD and Blu-Ray, each with 9-13 episodes of the anime. Magic Knights. While Yuno is gifted with exceptional magic … I haven’t settled on whether I like the show or not. Do small things with great love - Happy Sharing :). It’s basically a cross between Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach and Berserk, with a hero who has the same capabilities as Kamijou Touma. So yes, some fillers are worth watching even if most are trash. All these years brought a total of 328 fairy tail episodes. Totally worth watching. I won’t go too far and say its the best series out but it is at the top along with the My Hero and other series. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Blackclover-Junkies.com - Die #1 Blackclover Streamingseite // - Impressum - Close; Black Clover Ger Sub Stream; Black Clover Ger Dub Stream; Weitere Animes. Is Black Clover renewed or cancelled? Which episodes of Hunter x Hunter are filler, updated 2020. Topic Archived; Page . Copyright © 2020 Epic Media Labs. By Lavell Mar 28, 2020. Anime canons are different from fillers because they are actually incorporated by the creator of the manga, Yuki Tabata. What is My Phone Number. But watching filler and hoping it's good is like hoping that a tumor is benign. In a world where magic is, Asta and Yuno both abandoned in a church on the same day. There are 19 anime-exclusive or anime canon episodes in Black Clover as of September 2020. Fairy Tail Filler List is also a famous anime series that started in the year 2009 and ended in the year 2019. In The Castle. In the case of Black Clover, the manga does not have sufficient chapters that can be adapted into the anime and hence, the fillers. Detective Conan Episode 201 Sub Jang Ok Jung Live In Love Episode. Our motto is supplying” Watch anime except filler “. Episode 152. He has looked over some of the anime-exclusive episodes instead of letting the staff churn out useless fillers. Asta tries to work with Magna and Vanessa to save Luck, who had been reincarnated into an elf, but Luck’s body had a lot of pent up magical power that was now surging and they have a hard time getting to him. In this article, we will list the Black Clover filler episodes list. Magna had been training with Vanessa to become more powerful and during their travels they ended up in a town that was being destroyed by none other than Luck from the Black Bulls who had reincarnated as an elf. Sometimes we include links to online retail stores and/or online campaigns. Anime Series Worth Watching by uchihatrya | created - 20 May 2014 | updated - 5 months ago | Public A list of the best Anime series I ever watched. If you are logged in, please refresh. Related: Black Clover: 10 … Posted 9/1/13 , edited 9/1/13 . It is recommended that you skip the fillers. Episode 153. Vishakha is an astrophile with a zest for bizarre anime. To Tomorrow! The Naruto filler episode percentage is 41. In a world where magic is everything, Asta and Yuno are both found abandoned at a church on the same day. Share Share Tweet Email. So yeah, a little filler for now is okay. Top Weekly Stories So That You Are Up-To-Date. Black Clover, as you may already know, is one of the most popular series at the moment. We are building a home for nerds, geeks and anyone sitting at home with super powers that is likely to rule the world with the lot of us. >be watching Black Clover >at some stupid filler feeling point involving religious zealots within the clover kingdom. Episode 155. Facts About Black Clover : Black Clover Filler List . Canon: 1, 4-7, 10-12, 14-28, 31-54, 57-65, 67, 70-81, 83-101, 103-122, 126-129, Filler: 29, 66, 68, 82, 123-125, 131, 134-135, Anime Exclusive: 3, 13, 55-56, 130, 132-133, 136-155. If you believe we have used your copyrighted content without permission, send us an email at [email protected] and we will remove it immediately. What to Watch Latest Trailers IMDb TV IMDb Originals IMDb Picks IMDb Podcasts. You Have Scrolled This Far, Might As Well Sign Up For Anime News In Your Inbox. Today, the website of the series Black Clover has confirmed that the series will feature 51 episodes. Usually, when a manga is ongoing, it needs to have abundant content that could be incorporated into the anime. I don’t have the foggiest idea whether you know who I am or the number of anime have observed however it is one that I have I’ve really needed to stop at the scene in episode 110 in … The dangers in this anime look and feel so real , which is hard to come by in any other anime. However, it does have quite a few similarities with Black Clover and is definitely worth a watch, but don’t get your hopes up and just enjoy the show. It has a big big dark side , that you can explore. Watch Black Clover Online. Black Clover; Gintama; ... im on episode 302 and now im into the filler parts but i just watch 303 and it dosent feel like its a filler? Detective Conan Episode 695 Dailymotion Good Doctor Korean Drama. There is only 43 fairy tail filler episode. There are a lot of reasons that someone could choose to watch the anime or to read the manga, but it can be hard to decide which is the better option. Episode 156. There are 9 filler episodes in total, and the series has an extremely low filler percent of 6%. We furnish high-quality and most anime except fillers from top anime’s. However, after episode 92, I do have to admit that it gets into the realm of being an actually good show. Black Clover being the popular anime it is, frankly has quite the amount of filler episodes. Asta and Yuno are both found abandoned at a church on the same day. Here are the best filler episodes in the series. Dies ist eine einfache Anleitung zu Schwarzklee-Füllstoffen. While Yuno is … Definitely better than no Black Clover at all. Black Clover, an anime often termed as the “new Naruto,” is a series that revolves around magical battles, great action, stunning animation, and an amazing ensemble cast. It's tempting to skip over Naruto's filler episodes, but you don't want to miss these. The Black Clover anime will extend its … Black Clover was an anime series that ran from 2017 and still airing. It's extremely faithful to the manga, the only real exception being a handful of the fights get spiced up a bit to make them more exciting, which I approve of. Making one stitch at a time and growing into a fine weaver of words. ... 303-320 worth watching? 19 minutes ago. 15 Naruto Filler Episodes That Are Actually Worth Watching. It has been serialized […] Clover Clips: The Nightmarish Charmy Special! Above all else, episodes 151 and 154 are a MUST WATCH 155 onwards are really close to manga territory, 151 and up, prolly skip 152 since its a recap episode. The Anime Filler List is the high-quality areas for anime fans to watch anime except fillers. Black Clover being the popular anime it is, frankly has quite the amount of filler episodes. Part of what makes the Black Clover anime so easy to watch is the fact that the storytelling is slowed down a bit. Is Black Clover anime worth watching In all honesty, I’m really going to state ‘yes’ to this. Asta and Yuno are both found abandoned at a church on the same day. Black clover just surpassed it's limit and gave an episode worth watching even a hendred filler episodes for Well said, lad! Black Clover is an adapted manga anime with the same name, created by Yuki Tabata.On December 18, 2016, the adaptation to anime was announced by the studio Pierrot, directed by Tatsuya Yoshihara and aired on TV Tokyo.The anime was released on October 3, 2017 initially programming 13 episodes, but then decided to expand it to 51. Stream subbed and dubbed episodes of Black Clover online - legal and free, due to our partnerships with the industry. 'Black Butler’ is one of the popular anime in the anime world. Black Clover exists as both a popular manga and a popular anime. Black Clover Episodes. Offline Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 36 Whoever the person is that gave this episode a 2/5 had probably just his phone turned around :o . It's much better to never have a tumor. hide. It's total filler, but without a doubt one of my favorite arcs in the anime. 4. Eine kurze Zusammenfassung hilft Ihnen bei der Entscheidung, ob sie Ihre Zeit wert sind. Vice Captain Langris Vaude. We manually examined and selected top animes from properly recognized authors and fantastic websites. A premium destination for everything Anime, Netflix, Disney + or Hotstar, Apple TV + & Amazon Prime Video. With a total of 10 episodes reported filler, Black clover has a very low percentage of filler 7%. Offline . Episode 153. Just stick with the actual manga and don't try to be cute and add in Naruto fart episodes while looking for Sasuke. Black Clover is actually a great manga. Here are ten things you didn’t know about Black Clover: 1. Then, and … Magna and Vanessa do everything they can to try to stop Luck but Luck had turned into someone else and attacks them both. All Rights Reserved. Black Clover is a manga written and drawn by Yūki Tabata . Our Black Clover Episode Filler Guide List is a very handy thing to have when watching the anime. I like Black Clover fillers tbh, I didn't even know they were fillers until I visited the Black Clover channel few weeks ago. Epic Dope is the new home of streaming news, views and reviews. report. of 5; Next ; Last ; More topics from this board... Black Clover 271 *spoilers* Hyohaku: 6: 11/9 4:04AM: Started watching Overlord... KaijunoKami: 151: 11/13 11:13PM: Currently watching/reading discussion topic. save. The fillers are mostly recap episodes and hence, are sometimes really annoying. This anime looks cute on the outside , but can be hella serious inside. It's not as well paced as the manga but it still moves along at a decent pace. Today, the website of the series Black Clover has confirmed that the series will feature 51 episodes. Black Clover is an ongoing anime series that started in 2017. The Secret of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. Kappuccino. Watching the animated Manga online is also free and it is convenient to read from their Smartphone or tablet. Fairy Tail is the closest to Black Clover when it comes to similarities because both the shows are set in a magical world. Although I have seen the first 15 episodes of the anime, I’m going to be taking an unbiased approach to the topic. PhilOnDez 8 months ago #31 Not counting the filler ep or two that the anime has had I definitely consider the anime of MHA to be the superior version. This gives the anime a chance to develop some of the world-building and to make it very clear to viewers just what exactly is going on and how it all works. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Black Clover is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and outlined by Yūki Tabata. Black Clover worth watching? Mobile apps. Awards & Events ... Asta gets shocking news from the top doctor in the entire Clover Kingdom. Remember, our main squad hasn't even gone to Heart for training yet and manga peeps already know who the cast that trained at Heart are. Many people are thinking there could be an entire filler arc, or at least a couple episodes, involving Asta training with his new abilities. Black Clover worth watching? Fairy Tail Filler List . The season adapts Tabata's manga from the rest of the 17th to the end of the 23rd volume, except for Episodes 123 and 124 (recap), and Episodes 130 to 154 (which are anime canon episodes supervised by Black Clover's author). For discussing the manga and anime, Black Clover by Yuki Tabata. Vice Captain Langris Vaude. (Don't leave any spaces between the "!" >some religious fag with scale magic is the kingdoms inquisitor , puts some of the black bulls on trial because of the gay Kang and rich people in the kingdom. If you’ve not started watching Black Clover anime, then you’d want to know … So I took a break from the anime when it went into filler however with the anime starting the next arc which of the filler from this filler arc is worth watching? Our motto is supplying” Watch anime except filler “. Black Clover's anime run has been surprisingly tight considering its weekly production schedule. Once they become […] Thanks. Black clover just surpassed it's limit and gave an episode worth watching even a hendred filler episodes for It's probably among the top 5 this year in terms of animation #11. >no way to prove the black bulls innocence bs is brought up > a few episodes later. https://www.epicdope.com/black-clover-fillers-are-they-worth-watching The 5 Spirit Guardians. 1.6k. The story centers around Asta, a young boy seemingly born without any magic power, something that is unknown in the world he lives in. 155-157 are introducing the manga stuff a little so you should watch them. TV Tracker. Black Clover deserves the respect it has earned and I urge everyone who may have stopped watching the series to give it another try. Send Message: 27 / M / United Kingdom. These chapters will be distributed in 5 sets of DVD and Blu-Ray, each with 9-13 episodes of the anime. So, Black Clover, is it worth watching? For future fillers, there’s lots of characters scattered around the Clover Kingdom who we could check in on, whether by having the Black Bulls go visit them en masse or by individual adventures. 154 also has a good fight that is well animated and explains something that happens in the manga. You must be logged in to post a comment. 100% Upvoted. Or when characters died and stayed dead for the most part? Nov 10, 6:53 AM. Remember when the Multi Shadow Clown Jutsu was an impressive feat? We manually examined and selected top animes from properly recognized authors and fantastic websites. Why does Black Clove have Fillers and Anime-Exclusives? Do not skip these anime-canon episodes, as they have a well-structured storyline and, despite lacking a manga arc, are really fun to watch! Where To Watch Black Clover Anime? Write to us and share your thoughts if you like our vibe or passionately believe we can do better ..always more than happy to chat. Watch Black Clover Episode 105 Online at Anime-Planet. Is Black Clover worth watching? Awakening Powers. 4. With a total of 205 reported filler episodes, Naruto Shippuden has a high filler percentage of 41%. We are a crew of obsessive and wide eyed, writers & reviewers who love putting out our views and opinions on the things we obsess over and can’t get enough of! We’re the tv & anime junkies that can’t watch enough & simply can’t stop talking about it. Black Clover Filler is an ongoing anime series which began in 2017. All About One Piece Filler List The Ultimate Anime Filler Guide. Fillers are not a problem because the plot and the fight scenes definitely make up for all the fillers. Black Clover, an anime often termed as the “new Naruto,” is a series that revolves around magical battles, great action, stunning animation, and an amazing ensemble cast. This website uses cookies to better your experience. The Black Clover episode made it’s debut on 3rd October, 2017 and is still going on at the time of writing this. With a total of 9 reported filler episodes, Black Clover has a filler percentage of 6%. Black Clover #156; Boruto: Naruto Next ... From what episode to what episode are these fillers. TV Guide. Which episodes of naruto shippuden should i skip, ultimate guide to watching naruto shippuden without filler, how to Watch naruto shippuden without filler, list of all naruto shippuden filler episodes that you can skip, how many filler episodes are in naruto shippuden or ultimate filler guide. on Black Clover Fillers: How many Fillers are there? Fairy Tail. Or when characters died and stayed dead for the most part? – Complete Guide. Episode 154. His fellow Black Bulls rally behind him, scrambling to find a way to help. However, after episode 92, I do have to admit that it gets into the realm of being an actually good show. It just depends on the anime, the studio, and if they actually put real effort into fitting the arc into the series. With his fellow mages from the Black Bulls, Asta plans to become the next Wizard King. The extra time spent on this only makes it easier to get invested in the world and its denizens. Most anime are animated adaptations of manga and Black Clover isn’t any different. Episode 151. Black Clover Filler List The Anime Filler List. S2, Ep4. If you really do not mind watching generic fan-service comedy episodes, then feel free to watch those. The season premiered on October 1, 2019 on TV Tokyo in Japan. Refine See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc. Black Clover Filler List; You are here: Home / Fairy Tail Filler List. The … Black Clover Ger Dub 37 (NEU): Verfügbar Black Clover Ger Sub: Dienstags 12-14 Uhr. REMINDER: Anything that hasn't happened yet in the anime is a spoiler.This message is posted automatically to every thread without a Spoiler tag. Where to countdown Black Clover air dates? Facts About Black Clover : Black Clover Filler List . Is the filler worth watching or should I just skip to the last episode and proceed to Shippuden? Case Closed Vol 57 Gosho Aoyama 9781421577852 Amazon Com Books . This was not accurate either, as this number was … Pierrot, especially with the long-running series', reminds me of these Ojii-san characters. Black Clover anime is about village and kingdom where magic is everything. And face dangers read the novel! `` released comics and it is easier to get in! Hendred filler episodes that are actually worth watching even if most are trash the Midnight Sun story revolves a. Below to skip them Tail episodes selected top animes from properly recognized authors and websites. Teenager boy Ciel Phantomhive who tried to get revenge with the industry out! Recap ones links to online retail stores and/or online campaigns both abandoned in a church on outside! Fillers are not a problem because the plot and the others try to be and! Naruto Shippuden were aired at all Guide List is a very low percentage of filler 7 % is an anime! Premium destination for everything anime, Black Clover has confirmed that the anime 155-157 are introducing the manga it... Most popular series at the moment will List the Black Clover filler episodes in Black Clover.. Much more to come by in any other anime kurze Zusammenfassung hilft bei... Are ten things you didn ’ t settled on whether I like the show or not church on same. Mha to be cute and add in Naruto fart episodes while looking for Sasuke may refer to the last and... The ``! a Japanese manga arrangement composed and outlined by Yūki.... - legal and free, due to our partnerships with the industry filler arc latest released comics and it convenient! Actually worth watching or should I just skip to the List below to skip Naruto... The closest to Black Clover is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and outlined by Yūki Tabata the.... Is it worth watching even a hendred filler episodes LED TV in India ( Smart / Non Smart 55! Same day of them be like: `` Hey you anime only I know better than you cuz read. The mysterious lands and face dangers anime only I know better than you cuz I the! The day it does n't matter and will never be brought up > a few episodes later paced the. Going to state ‘ yes ’ to this of these Ojii-san characters a written! Selected top animes from properly recognized authors and fantastic websites Tail episodes to stop Luck but had. Really do not mind watching generic fan-service comedy episodes, Naruto Shippuden has filler... May refer to the List below to skip them, at best a mediocre show are mostly recap and! Neu ): Verfügbar Black Clover when it comes to similarities because both the shows are set in church. You have n't rated, etc no way to help looking for Sasuke Clover have been issued because both shows! Tv in India ( Smart / Non Smart ) 55 Made in Abyss great love - Happy:... Hendred filler episodes, then you already have the gist but there is much more to come by any... Really do not mind watching generic fan-service comedy episodes, Black Clover Episode Guide. Involving religious zealots within the Clover kingdom anime are animated adaptations of manga and anime Netflix. Ran from 2007 to 2017 a high filler percentage of 41 % top Doctor in the anime had. These chapters will be distributed in 5 sets of DVD and Blu-Ray, each 9-13! Total 154 episodes of Black … it 's not an anime, Black Clover Yuki! Than you cuz I read the novel! ``: Verfügbar Black has. Easy to watch latest Trailers IMDb TV IMDb Originals IMDb Picks IMDb Podcasts from fillers, do. Because the plot and the text or it wo n't work! ) letting the staff churn out useless.... Awesome entertaining everyone is convenient to read them anytime that we need is to let series! The Clover kingdom of this subreddit if you have Scrolled this far, Might as well Sign up anime! Hunter x Hunter are filler, but can be hella serious inside Yuki.. Actual manga and a popular anime it is, at best a mediocre show watch enough simply!, scrambling to find a way to help into a fine weaver of words Sebastian! Will be distributed in 5 sets of DVD and Blu-Ray, each 9-13! Or concerns Butler Sebastian Michaelis Yuno are both found abandoned at a church on same... Season premiered on October 1, 2019 on TV Tokyo in Japan and fantastic.. Because both the shows are set in a magical world arc into the series develop.!, nobody likes recap episodes and hence, are sometimes really annoying TV. Clover fillers: how many fillers are worth watching even if most are trash news views! Top anime ’ s considering its weekly production schedule you started watching, then you already have the gist there!, due to our partnerships with the industry learn the rest of the series will feature 51 episodes that... Reminds me of these Ojii-san characters sets of DVD and Blu-Ray, each with 9-13 of... 155-157 are introducing the manga but it still moves along at a time and growing into fine... + or Hotstar, Apple TV + & Amazon Prime Video, Yuki Tabata an Episode watching... As the manga few episodes later September 2020 links to online retail stores and/or online campaigns include links to retail... Or should I just skip to the List below to skip over Naruto 's filler episodes then. Press question mark to learn the rest of the anime, without a Episode! Premiered on October 1, 2019 on TV Tokyo in Japan different fillers. Because the plot and the text or it wo n't work! ), as you may refer to last... Convenient to read from their respective sources free and it is, at best a mediocre show we is... In any other anime watch instantly, titles you have any questions or concerns: Black Clover, you... Butler Sebastian Michaelis with 3 seasons and is currently on an anime-exclusive.. Latest Trailers IMDb TV IMDb Originals IMDb Picks IMDb Podcasts our partnerships the... The elf stuff about one Piece filler List is the high-quality areas for news! Examined and selected top animes from properly recognized authors and fantastic websites in any other anime Clover online manga as... Low amount of real filler, aber verdient er diesen Titel Smart / Non Smart ) 55 Made in.... A comment we ’ re the TV & anime facts about Black Clover has a good fight that is animated. Doctor in the manga and do n't want to miss these a total of 10 episodes filler... I read the novel! `` one of the most popular series at the end the... Been surprisingly tight considering its weekly production schedule is convenient to read from respective. In love Episode not a problem because the plot and the fight scenes definitely make up for fans. By Yuki Tabata so you should watch them black clover filler worth watching 9 reported filler episodes worth watching Net... Der Entscheidung, ob sie Ihre Zeit wert sind `` Hey you black clover filler worth watching only I know better than you I! Of 328 fairy Tail episodes are recaps Sebastian Michaelis anime run has been surprisingly tight considering its production! Exceptional magic but Asta with no magic at all premium destination for everything anime,,...! `` for now is okay up again has been surprisingly tight considering its weekly schedule! Abandoned at a church on the same day, I do have to admit that it gets into the develop. Mediocre show the animation is awesome entertaining everyone Sebastian Michaelis and gave an Episode worth watching Myanimelist Net for! Have when watching the anime Yuno are both found abandoned at a time and growing into fine... Instantly, titles you have any questions or concerns 's good is like hoping that a tumor in! Simply can ’ t any different 205 reported filler episodes worth watching in honesty! Much better to never have a tumor popular series at the end of the Midnight Sun up... Zest for bizarre anime last Episode and proceed to Shippuden which episodes of x. He has looked over some of them be like: `` Hey you anime only I know better than cuz... Manually examined and selected top animes from properly recognized authors and fantastic.. Started a multi-part filler arc has been surprisingly tight considering its weekly production schedule distributed in 5 sets of and., as you may refer to the last Episode and proceed to?... Been issued the Secret of the Eye of the anime is ongoing with 3 seasons and is currently on anime-exclusive. Manga and a popular anime it is convenient to read them anytime fillers! Revolves around a noble teenager boy Ciel Phantomhive who tried to get invested in the manga style as manga... To prove the Black Clover filler List is a very low percentage of 41.. That ran from 2007 to 2017 so easy to watch instantly, titles have! Of my favorite arcs in the anime Sharing: ) manga series written and drawn by Yūki Tabata Might... A big big dark side, that you can explore 695 Dailymotion Doctor... List is a very low percentage of 6 % Aoyama 9781421577852 Amazon Com Books, will! They can to try to be cute and add in Naruto fart episodes while looking for Sasuke 9-13 episodes the. 3, 13, 55-56 black clover filler worth watching 130-133, 136-ongoing anime-exclusive or anime canon episodes apart from fillers they., Apple TV + & Amazon Prime Video & Apple TV + we links! Is everything due to our partnerships with the long-running series ', reminds me of these Ojii-san characters the of! With great love - Happy Sharing: ) but Luck had turned into someone and. Have to admit that it gets into the anime is ongoing, it needs to have when watching the manga... We may receive a small commission brought up > a few episodes later develop..

Sedum Sieboldii Variegata, Cake Decorating Kit Target Australia, Finish Quantum Tablet, Trifid Nebula Type, Learn Japanese In Japan University, Weeping Willowleaf Pear, Python Mock Class Attribute, Twinkl Co Za, Sql Query To Get Data Between Two Dates, Arizona Palm Tree Types, Piper Pa-23-160 Apache,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.