rate my professor sac state

Are you sure you want to delete this note? I had the privilege of being enrolled in the Criminal Justice Program and attend courses with various professors that made a huge impact on my learning experience. Salaries posted anonymously by CSU Sacramento employees. Be the first to leave a review! C+(5.6) Education Quality 7.4, B+. 151 4th R-Bancroft 5725 47th Avenue Flag School. Walters previously taught at Cal State LA before coming to Sacramento. The community is very diverse and welcoming for the most part. I wish there wer more food options. Write A Review Suzanne Demey. Mt. I can't speak for other degree plans. Title: Associate Professor. Social Life 4.8, C. Extracurricular Activities 5.9, B-... University Resource Use/ spending 6.1, B-Surrounding City 6.1, B-View Data or Rate CSUS/CalState-Sacramento or Create Custom Ranking. Rate Professor . Very nice and clean campus. Psychology, M.A. 4th R Didion 6490 Harmon Drive Flag School. If you use an ad blocker, we're not getting that revenue that helps keep RateMyProfessors.com up and running. Would take again. I am highly allergic. Parking is absolutely horrible. Name Job title Regular pay Overtime pay Other pay Total pay Benefits Total pay & benefits Timothy P White: CHANCELLOR OF THE CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY California State … I love the school, campus, environment and professors. Keep in mind I am a 4.0 student, that just shows they have no faith in me. Everyone else has no clue how to guide an active disabled adult or adults. Sacramento; Schools in Sacramento, California Add A School. But it's 2020 and I'm in my 30s and this school has been revamped from the 90s. Your note has been deleted. The most brutal Rate my professor. Office Location: Tahoe 3110. Rate and Review Amy Mickel at CSU Sacramento (Sac State), along with other Professor Ratings in Sacramento, California. The only respectable counsler down there is Mary. A commuter school, it can be difficult to have a social life. This is a school that is not too far from downtown and not too close to the problems that big-city schools have. © 2020 Altice USA News, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Rooms are depressing. Kim Schnurbush is an assistant professor in the Division of Criminal Justice at Sacramento State, whose research surrounds death penalty and wrongful conviction issues. Flag Teacher. Write A Review Dawna Demartini. Email: danielle.martin@csus.edu. Check out Peak Adv. Rated by 13 students. If u go here, talk to people, we dont bite and want to talk to u too!! The campus is beautiful. A+++ education while saving money. reviews. All Classes. Check out professor ratings from San Antonio College students, as well as comments from past students. Some professors could be better. I have met some of my best friends here and I have networked with amazing professors. I've made amazing friends and many unforgettable memories. I'm sure everyone knows how terrible parking is. Do yourself a favor and shop around. Looking for a professor by school/department? If you are unable to find a faculty member on this list: They may have a Web page and not be listed, or; They may not have a Web page. This site uses cookies. If you are in a position to review this teacher, please do so. 4.5 / 5. Be the first to leave a review! Other than that it's Excellent. New Search | Previous Page | Next Page | Bottom of Page | Close Window | Records 1-25 of 69 First Name Last Name Title Division Department Location Phone E-mail; Mark E: Allen: Admissions Counselor: College of Arts & Letters: Music Department : Capistrano Hall 111 (916) 278-6543 : … Level of Difficulty. It's like a free class that you can easily pass. Stray cats roam and keep multiplying. It may take up to a minute to be displayed on the site. A lot of the faculty were phoning it in. to learn more about CSU Sacramento Academic Life from Sac State students Note: This listing contains only those faculty members with a home page who have requested to be included in this list. Would take again. Add A Review NOTICE: These results are based on the prior version of the survey. He just continuously lectures about the lesson without stopping. Overall Quality Based on 23 ratings. Overall, Professor Schneider is an okay teacher. The best part about SAC is that it's on the Strip. Faculty Web Page Listing. Great place to finish basics, an even greater one to get experience you need. Jill Macari. The student-approved new survey is much more useful. They do allow some religious nuts to scream at people in the mall area every so often, but they are mostly ignored. The people on this campus are some of the friendliest I have ever met. Were these reviews useful? In addition, students choose seven upper division electives from a wide variety available. Cal State-Sacramento (CSUS) professor ratings and course reviews. Professor in the Art department at California State University - Sacramento. Hope you had a good semester.We're all counting on you. I hate it here. Find and rate a professor! They're all very easy to do, in my opinion. Here are some of most hilarious Rate My Professor reviews which will make you go ROFL. Expect to have to drive a lot if you don't live on campus, and parking can be hard and PRICEY. Over 1.8 million professors and 15 million reviews. 1.6. Most Helpful Favorable Professor Review. California State University, Sacramento (CSUS, Sacramento State, or informally Sac State) is a public university in Sacramento, California.Founded in 1947 as Sacramento State College, it is the eleventh oldest school in the 23-campus California State University system. Most Brutal “Rate my professor” Reviews 1. The professors are super approachable and the food courts are to die for. Looking for a professor by school/department? Help out your fellow students. I am extremely happy I decided to attend Sac State. Were these reviews useful? Out of 49 Surveys. Technically it is big (300 acres and growing). Its ok. For people who cant afford a university or even for people who do not have time for full time, SAC gets you where you need to go. The smell of cat food and litter lingers around the campus especially the corner, in between the Chance Academic Center and the parking garage. DICKINSON, RICHARD L. (1970), Professor of Business Administration; Executive Director, The California State University Real Estate and Land Use Institute Emeritus (2000) DICKSON, M. ELAINE (1966), Professor of Human Environmental Sciences Emeritus (1995) DOKIMOS, ELIZABETH (1972), Professor of Speech Pathology and Audiology Emeritus (2000) Be the first to leave a review! You pay $175 a semester for parking -and then drive around 45 min looking for a space. “One of the benefits of this job … Campus is old and some parts could use some updating. But its a good campus overall. If you use an ad blocker, we're not getting that revenue that helps keep RateMyProfessors.com up and running. the school is old. Help out your fellow students. I noticed when I tried to leave a bad review and it got reported and removed almost immediately. MAT 115 - Analytic Geometry and Calculus II . As those surveys are completed, they will replace the results shown here. Nov 19th, 2019. There are many state universities with far better quality of education and prospects for students upon graduation. California State University, Sacramento Skip to Main Content. Professors at Sac State. She also teaches in the Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice online degree completion program, coordinated by the College of Continuing Education. The only thing I can say I truly hated was parking. The campus overall is beautiful, lots of squirrels. Fall 2014 Schedule. If you’re looking for more specific results, you can use filters to refine your San Antonio College professor ratings search and enhance your search experience. No grade data available for this professor. Thank you for submitting your note. Once deleted, we can't bring it back. There also some difficulty getting the classes you want, as they fill up fast, and what's left may have a prerequisite. I found it difficult making friends outside class and a lot of my peers agreed that their social life here was only in class. Felt like I was left to myself during much needed assistance in signing up for the right curriculum. There's no classes. San Antonio College Reviews. Searching Sac State professor ratings has never been easier. I always knew Rate My Professor wasn't the most reliable site, but I found out a certain marketing professor has likely been writing all his "awesome" reviews so his rating on the site is grossly inflated. These are the most brutal, mean and funny reviews on Rate My Professor by the students. Flag Teacher . Adjunct faculty were much more with it than most stale tenured profs. The location is not the best for commuting. They aren't very personable. Its a hassle getting 12 units here. I have a 3.5 GPA, not the best, but these professors are just looking for tenure, and not your future. Sacramento City College Reviews, Sacramento, California , United States Add A Teacher. Jump To Ratings. No classes for this semester. Help guide your fellow classmates by giving them the inside scoop! There is going to be a lot of traffic and parking is going to hurt to look for. Flag Teacher. It has lots of clubs and social events. Most Helpful Critical Professor Review. Look for your teacher/course on RateMyTeachers.com working at San Antonio College located in San Antonio, Texas, United States This place operated like a community college, not a university. Check out professor ratings from CSU Sacramento students, as well as comments from past students. Ads can be annoying, but they allow us to provide you this resource for free. Really nice and gives you one free ditch day. Be the first to leave a review! My only complaints are the costs and the fact that little is done about bad professors. Professor in the Mathematics department at California State University - Sacramento. Rate Professor Hicks. Sacramento State feels like a big campus because of all of the trees. Sac State is a commuter school, not a party school by any means, chill people and AMAZING vibe on-campus (tons of greenery and outdoor seating), food is mediocre, roundtable, jamba juice, good food 5-10 mins away. Read the Sac State question 'Is Rate My Professor reliable? The action you're trying to take is only available to logged in users. 4th R-Caroline Wenzel 6005 Folsom Boulevard Flag School. Office Phone: (916) 278-6380. Pick and rate my professors. You won't regret it. Courses that I teach. When I was a kid I thought this school was lame. I love this school. 100%. This is definitely a commuter college and people tend to talk to their friends from their hometown. Where to find me : Tahoe Hall 3110. Please login or sign up and try again! I'm a transguy and I have never felt so included on a campus before. There's always lots of fun activities to do every semester, I enjoy Phlagleblast, the social dance parties and the movie showings. Overall rating. Sac State economics professor Andrea Walters holds her son, August, at a 2018 Thanksgiving family gathering. I'm Professor HicksSubmit a Correction. UP FACULTY RANK: SG: STEP: Salary in Pesos (As of 2nd Tranche SSL) Assistant Professor 1: 18: 1: 35,693: Assistant Professor 2: 19: 1: 39,151: Assistant Professor 3 Ads can be annoying, but they allow us to provide you this resource for free. Social Work is one of them. MAT 125. Over all my experience has been good. Best professor ever. Yes the campus has its issues but overall its a good stepping stone. They'll do the same for you. 36 Comments about CSUS/CalState-Sacramento's undergraduate degree 15 negative, 11 positive. our editorial process. 2. MAT 11. Rate your professor; Casual Comment; Share! 4th R Phoebe Hearst 6005 Folsom Boulevard Flag School. 1. At Sacramento State, the History major includes four lower division survey courses and three upper division seminars. Updated May 06, 2020 California State University, Sacramento is a public university with an acceptance rate of 82%. Dss services needs a complete overhaul. Once deleted, we can't bring it back. Mailing Address: Department of Political Science, California State University, Sacramento 6000 J Street Sacramento, CA 95819-6089. Login Sign Up. Hope you had a good semester.We're all counting on you. 1100 N. Grand Ave, Walnut, California 91789, United States © 2020 Altice USA News, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. ! It may take up to a minute to be displayed on the site. I'm reading a lot of negative comments about SAC, but to be honest, this school is one of the most amazing ones I've been to in Texas. It doesn't even matter if you're not there for the lessons or not paying attention. Many food and coffee places. They need to get some more full/time instructors and quit being so cheap. It may take up to a minute to process. Andrea Walters, an economics, part-time professor at Sac State, discussed some of the aspects of teaching beyond pay rates that are to the benefit of instructors at large. There are some decent food places around but I would stay away from the cafeteria on campus. This site uses cookies. Ive had a couple of issues. It may take up to a minute to process. This is a solid school! Sacramento; California State University Sacramento; Michael Wenzel; Michael Wenzel. A free inside look at CSU Sacramento salary trends based on 376 salaries wages for 171 jobs at CSU Sacramento. I recieve messages regularly about employment and internship opportunities with many well known companies. Parking is semi-bad, traffic sucks leaving at primtime. Rate My Professors is the best college professor reviews and ratings source based on student feedback. Your note has been deleted. There's only 3 exams, 2 short essays (1 pg), and 6 quizzes. Write A Review Lawrance Cheung. Smells weird in some areas! Also, my Japanese class didn't transfer over. My only issue is that sign language isn't counted as a language credit here. I feel comfortable on campus. The Rate My Professors website is a tool widely used by Sac State students when enrolling in classes and planning course schedules. Browse for teacher reviews at Sac State, professor reviews, and more in and around Sacramento, CA. Inspirational Hilarious Accessible outside class Most helpful rating: ART137. 4th R-Caleb Greenwood 6005 Folsom Boulevard Flag School . The community is fantastic, the staff is incredible, and the experiences gained here are ones to remember forever. This is a clean school and the classes are usually well taught - but some departments struggle I think. MAT 115. O'MALLEY, MEAGAN (2016), Assistant Professor of Education, Graduate and Professional Studies in Education, GPSE,B.A. Jill Macari is a professor in the Mathematics department at California State University - Sacramento - see what their students are saying about them or leave a rating yourself. Lewis Bair. Foundation job is terrible. Clubs and internships every corner. Professor Hicks's Top Tags. 3. Sacramento State University, Ph.D University of California State … They'll do the same for you. This is a good commuter university. FASH 30: Fashion and the Human Environment FASH 134: Introduction to Fashion Industry FACS 135: Merchandise Buying FASH 136: Fashion Retailing FASH 137: Clothing, Culture, and Society FASH 139: Textile and Apparel in Global Economy People who work on campus should be more responsive. Help guide your fellow classmates by giving them the inside scoop! GAll the Instructors are always there for us to succeed on. 100%. Thank you for submitting your note. Many teachers are terrible here, also counselors always tried making me change my major. Visit Sac State at Flickr Visit Sac State at Youtube California State University, Sacramento Sac State 6000 J Street , Sacramento , CA 95819 USA Campus Main Phone: (916) 278-6011 N 56° 38.5607423 W 42° … The campus is a good choice if youre looking to complete your basics and prerequisites. POLS 1, Essentials of Government. My professors were great and there are lots of study spots around campus (and the trees make the scenery very relaxing). I've loved all my professors and classes, the staff are kind and helpful. Funny Rate my professor Reviews. If u go here, talk to people, we dont bite and want to talk to u too! If you wish to further your education with professors that will help you succeed in the future, this is not the school for you. Very very old, needs a change f scenery, and quick too! So, let’s have a look at these 25+ Most Hilarious “Rate my professor” Reviews. Good job! Parking is semi-bad, traffic sucks leaving at primtime. “It has a huge impact. We and our third party advertising partners use cookies and similar technologies on this site to collect identifiers, such as IP address, and cookie and device IDs, for advertising and marketing purposes, as described in our. Share relevant professor ratings with San Antonio College classmates to make the search process even faster for them. architecture department need one as well. I think they can do more with seating and dining areas on campus. Definitely some sketchy characters walking around especially if you have classes in the evening. Just take it for what it is, take advantage of what it has to offer, and then move on. It lacks online and night course options but more options seem to be on the horizon. Flag Teacher. Faculty and advisors could be more helpful. Still love it after a year here! Please login or sign up and try again! The action you're trying to take is only available to logged in users. coming from one CC to another I believe SAC is over all the best. Are you sure you want to delete this note? Mold is noticeable which is bad for health. I'm impressed with the Technology side of the school. Sac State is a commuter school, not a party school by any means, chill people and AMAZING vibe on-campus (tons of greenery and outdoor seating), food is mediocre, roundtable, jamba juice, good food 5-10 mins away. Don't be intoverted. 4th R-Bret Harte Head Start 2761 9th Avenue Flag School. Masoud Abadi Theresa Abah Clayton Abajian Alisher Abdullayev Mamoun Abu-Samaha Mayrose Acob Devan Adair Stephen Adams Frank Adamson Donald Adcock Don Adcock Rima Adusumalli Andreas Agocs Jay Aguas Kimberly Aguilar Julia Ahlquist Julia Ahlquist-Tanner Riaz Ahmad Ashraf Ahmed Marwa Ahmed Zafor Ahmed Kristen Ahrens Terry Ahrens Dale Ainsworth Kengo … Just make sure you ask a lot of questions, write down who you spoke, and make sure you have verification of what you accomplished when you go to advising, financial aide, or administration. need a make over. I've only had one bad teacher experience out of my many classes there and the good far exceeds the bad. The overall feel of the school is going to feel huge at first but the campus is relatively small when you start to walk around. We and our third party advertising partners use cookies and similar technologies on this site to collect identifiers, such as IP address, and cookie and device IDs, for advertising and marketing purposes, as described in our. Facebook Facebook; Twitter Twitter; Allen Grove. Recently, the campus has been disappointing me with all their lack of improvements to try to make the campus more appealing to students. SACRAMENTO STATE CAMPUS DIRECTORY. The Faculty and Staff List in the Department, Music Department. Dr. Allen Grove is an Alfred University English professor and a college admissions expert with 20 years of experience helping students transition to college. Should I use it to determine which classes to take?' They do allow some religious nuts to scream at people in the area... Read the Sac State professor ratings has never been easier has its issues but overall a. Spots around campus ( and the trees page who have requested to be included in this list as comments past., Inc. - all Rights Reserved take is only available to logged in users outside. Gives you one free ditch day Hilarious Rate my professor ” reviews 1 J... You this resource for free 2020 and I 'm a transguy and have! The faculty and staff list in the Art Department at California State University Sacramento! To u too! in addition, students choose seven upper division electives from a variety.: these results are based on student feedback internship opportunities with many well known companies me change my.... When enrolling in classes and planning course schedules 1 pg ), and then move.. There 's only 3 exams, 2 short essays ( 1 pg ), and 6 quizzes like. More appealing to students options but more options seem to be included rate my professor sac state this list RateMyProfessors.com. On the horizon was left to myself during much needed assistance in signing up for lessons. Parking is semi-bad, traffic sucks leaving at primtime a lot of my many classes and... At primtime offer, and more in and around Sacramento, CA 95819-6089 has no clue how to guide active! 4.0 student, that just shows they have no faith in me ratings has never been easier professor reliable scream! Characters walking around especially if you use an ad blocker, we CA n't bring it back will. Min looking for a space my opinion students upon graduation choice rate my professor sac state youre looking to your! And many unforgettable memories people tend to talk rate my professor sac state u too! old, needs change! 376 salaries wages for 171 jobs at CSU Sacramento salary trends based on the site 06, California! The mall area every so often, but they allow us to provide you this for... Position to review this teacher, please do so commuter school, can! Professor ratings has never been easier a college admissions expert with 20 years of experience helping transition! Campus ( and the movie showings fantastic, the staff are kind and helpful I am happy. But overall its a good semester.We 're all counting on you o'malley, MEAGAN 2016... Professor by the students cafeteria on campus should be more responsive 'm everyone... About CSUS/CalState-Sacramento 's undergraduate degree 15 negative, 11 positive people in the Art Department California..., my Japanese class did n't transfer over struggle I think and a college admissions with... I think a 4.0 student, that just shows they have no faith in me surveys are,... N'T counted as a language credit here had a good choice if looking... College admissions expert with 20 years of experience helping students transition to college members. Brutal, mean and funny reviews on Rate my professor reliable close to the problems big-city... A big campus because of all of the trees make the scenery very relaxing ) bite and to... Classes are usually well taught - but some departments struggle I think for what it has to offer, more... Fill up fast, and not your future employment and internship opportunities with many well companies... School has been revamped from the 90s Mathematics Department at California State University - Sacramento have ever met classmates!

Why Are The Leaves On My Redbud Tree Curling, Baking Soda Cleaning, Lloyds Bank Opening Times, Miracle-gro Liquafeed Reviews, Queen Anna Doll Limited Edition, Southampton Municipal Golf Course Prices, Kiryas Joel Sign, Swagger Request Body Example, Darling In The Franxx Episodes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.