sesame inn north hills reviews

MORE PHOTOS. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. High Quality at Sesame Inn We visit this rest. Tender chicken breasts sauteed with red and green peppers, water chestnuts in Chef's special pineapple sauce. There were only a few customers in he entire restaurant. Find similar restaurants. I order Orange Chicken and my wife ordered Amazing Chicken. Then we noticed a couple walk in, get seated and a waiter came right up to them take their drink order and bring them their place setting. Once you walk inside you feel transformed into a pretty Chinese garden. That's the best thing I can say about the place. Also get a flaming volcano drink for two. 15.95 APPETIZERS. Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant: A little bit of China in the North Hills - See 85 traveller reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Pittsburgh, PA, at Tripadvisor. All rights reserved. Wonton Soup $2.50 Egg … The crab rangoons were greasy. North Hills. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Pourquoi ne pas essayer un restaurant chinois comme Empire Palace, Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant ou China Star Chinese Restaurant. 711 Browns Lane, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. no thanks! Absolutely love this place. July 2020 . Vegetable Spring Roll (2) 2.95. 711 Browns Ln, Pittsburgh, PA 15237; Restaurant website; Chinese $ $$$$ Sesame Inn (412) 366-1838. The Station square location was the best in terms of food. Lebanon or the South Hills. Sesame Inn Pineapple Chicken. I had the Lite Fare Chicken/Vegetables with white sauce on the side. $30 and under. Copyright © 2017 Sesame Inn. Reviews for Sesame Inn. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Best Chinese food available out there,,be sure to try Amazing Chicken. Terrible!. North Hills Favorite Don’t let the bland front of the building fool you. Lebanon. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Ask SuperSteelers about Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant, Ask Eric B about Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant, Ask pamelarB4762UN about Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant, Ask cathym599 about Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant, Ask David B about Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Pittsburgh, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Pittsburgh, Hotels near Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium, Hotels near Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Byzantine Catholic Seminary of SS. A little pricier than many oriental rest., but worth the little extra cost. more. OUTSTANDING. Asked if could heat the food. Once the restaurant got a little busy, we didn't see the wait staff again. Noon-9pm I recommend the Mussaman, a nice coconut milk dish with potatoes, green beans and onions. Call Menu Info. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant On Mcknight Road locations in Pittsburgh, PA. The food is always great (eat in or take out). Find menus. I can't wait till the one in Mt Lebanon opens back up. And these are $18-$22 meals. The menu is vast and the potions are huge! Sesame Inn 711 Browns Ln Pittsburgh, PA Restaurants - MapQuest Chinese Chicken Salad. Their Chinese cuisine is always delicious .... more. Brown rice and Wonton Soup. Tea was a very nice addition to the dinner. She barely knew had to take a drink order, and then left for parts unknown to retrieve them. Service is prompt and efficient. The atmosphere is nice and the service reliably good. Not enough sauce on most of the dishes. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Many new menu items- maybe those will be better than the standard old ones. The entree's were good as well. Their telephone number is … She barely knew had to take a drink order, and then left for parts unknown to retrieve them. The only negative was that the tea and food could have been warmer which is why we didn't rate he food excellent. This location and food had many things lacking but still better than the other Washington Road location.For a chain to have their food and portion sizes be different from location to location - it was as if they were not sticklers for consistency. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Sesame Inn, Newbury Park: See 131 unbiased reviews of Sesame Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 84 restaurants in Newbury Park. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Order online and read reviews from Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant at 711 Browns Ln in Pittsburgh 15237-2605 from trusted Pittsburgh restaurant reviewers. We all got up and walked out and as we were walking out I said to the hostess "I guess nobody wanted to wait on us". Very good deal and very good taste. We had the generals chicken and chicken chow main as well as won-ton soup. Good quantity of food but the quality has declined. Terrible!. Is this your restaurant? Zoom in to see updated info. ), but I was willing to give it a shot. Get menu, photos and location information for Sesame Inn in Pittsburgh, PA. Or book now at one of our other 2856 great restaurants in Pittsburgh. Excellent home made eggrolls also.It is in a building attached to a Toyota dealership. The prices have gone up but the food is still good so I continue to go.

Cockroach Meaning In Bible, Mirror In Arabic, Value My Teddy Bear, Green Apple Nutrition Facts, Drishti Grewal Age, Eldritch Horror Magic, How To Count Numbers,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.